Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Once Again

Alert - I have returned.  I am Lady Angela and I am from a Star System that is light years away from your planet.

Know that as I come, I come with a passion, knowledge and understanding that we are a peaceful society.  A society that comes together for one and all.  I am reaching out to continue our search. 

Our search for those that are enlightened.

Enlightened to me, means accepting of ones self.  Whether good, bad or indifferent.
Accepting who you are, where you are and what you are. No matter what is going on in your life on this planet or any other planet, if you accept yourself, you will blossom, you will reach out and you will BE content, happy and aware.

An awareness is happening now at this point in time on your planet as others connect with you.

You see this awareness is allowing and when you allow mighty things will happen, will take shape and will evolve.
And my dears, that is what this is all about is Evolving.

For Evolving means being open and as you are open to my thoughts, to my words to my energy.  Mighty things, mighty occurrences, mighty possibilities will happen.

So stay tuned, more will come, but for now it is important to know I am here.  And as I reach out to you - open your heart and allow the goodness of the universe to enter and bring you peace.
Blessings
Lady Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment